Unified Security is a Quality Assured National Integrated Security Services Organisation.
Unified Security provides a full array of security services nationally including security officers, emergency services
officers, patrol/response services, K9 services, security consultancy, electronic security – design, install & servicing,
secure transport solutions, alarm & CCTV monitoring, mobile CCTV/detection devices & many other peripheral
security services. All services are backed by our 24hr Control Room which actively co-ordinates and monitors all
Unified Security services a wide variety of industry sectors including mining, critical infrastructure, pharmaceutical,
health, manufacturing, distribution, corporate, retail, education, events, licensed venues, transport, galleries, food
processing and many others.
The health and safety of our employees, clients, contractors and visitors is an important and integral part of our
approach to the way we conduct our business.
We believe our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to the development, maintenance and
continuous improvement of a safety culture that embraces our people, our clients, our contractors, and members of
We aim to provide safe and effective working practices through the behavior of our people, reinforced by the
information contained in this manual. The contents of this manual should not be viewed as isolated documentation
for health and safety, but more as an integrated approach to our People Management practices.
Our Senior Management Group recognise that legislative compliance is just the beginning of our commitment, and
that the safety behaviour of our people will ultimately deliver the best outcomes for the company in human, social
and financial terms.
The health and safety of those who work either directly or indirectly for Unified Security is of the utmost
importance to Senior Management and it is our ultimate goal to continually improve WHS performance within the
In order to achieve this the following objectives have been established:
– Communicating this policy to all existing employees and to new employees when they commence with Unified Security
– Complying with all WHS legislation and other requirements which are relevant to Unified Security
– Making our commitment to health and safety visible to all interested parties
– Setting measurable objectives and targets which will be monitored to ensure continual improvement
– Maintaining a WHS Management System which meets the legislative requirements of AS 4801:2001 aswell as OHSAS 18001:2007
– We are committed to establish measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at elimination of work-related injury and illness.
This policy together with the measurable objectives and targets will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that it remains relevant and suitable to the operations of Unified Security.