Unified Security Group is a Quality, Environmental, Work Health & Safety Assured National Integrated Security Services Organisation.
Unified Security provides a full array of security services nationally including security officers, emergency services officers, patrol/response services, K9 services, security consultancy, electronic security -design, install & servicing, secure transport solutions, alarm & CCTV monitoring, mobile CCTV/detection devices & many other peripheral security services. All services are backed by our 24hr Control Room which actively co-ordinates and monitors all services nationally.
Unified Security services a wide variety of industry sectors including mining, critical infrastructure, pharmaceutical, health, manufacturing, distribution, corporate, retail, education, events, licensed venues , transport, galleries, food processing and many others.
This policy is applicable to our Directors and employees. It expresses our ongoing commitment to understand, abide by and regularly review these key principles and actions. Health and Safety, the Environment, and the Quality of products and services is of the utmost importance to Senior Management.
It is our commitment to:
– Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health
– Eliminate hazards and reduce WHS risks
– Consult with workers and their representatives and encourage their participation in the management system
– Incorporating risk management into all aspects of our business
– Protect the environment and prevent pollution.
– Comply with all WHS and environmental legislation and fulfil all other requirements which are relevant to Unified Security Group.
– Satisfy all agreed customer requirements and all statutory and regulatory requirements related to the service being offered
– Maintain and continuously improve a Management System that complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 AS/NZS 4801:2001
In order to achieve this, the following objectives have been established:
– Communicating this policy to all existing employees and to new employees when they commence with Unified Security.
– Learning from our mistakes, implementing corrective & preventive actions, and continually improving our management system
– Setting measurable objectives and targets which will be monitored to ensure continual improvement
– Consistently and efficiently deliver services to our customers that comply with their specifications and relevant standards
– Resolve customer, employee and supplier queries promptly and in a friendly manner
This policy together with the measurable objectives and targets will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that it remains relevant and suitable to the operations of Unified Security